Keep your hands looking beautiful with this restorative and nourishing luxury hand cream bar.
It’s so important to protect your hands from harmful environmental influences. Our hands feel the brunt of our daily lives, and can soon become dry, rough, and cracked when there’s not enough time to take care of them properly. Fight the signs of premature aging and help reduce the appearance of age spots and wrinkles on your hands with this unique solid hand cream bar from the skincare experts at The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company.
Introducing The Queen Bee Solid Hand Cream Bar made with only the finest natural ingredients to restore and protect your hands from wrist to fingertips. Presented in a sophisticated and convenient, lightweight, and re-usable tin, the Queen Bee Solid Hand Cream Bar is simple, non-messy, and delightful to use, and can be transported anywhere as your reliable friend in your pocket, whenever you’re on the go and need an extra touch of enriching and protective care.
Upon application, this melting cream texture is quickly absorbed and leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth, and supple, with no oily feel. Used daily, its replenishing and strengthening combination of natural extracts will help maintain a beautiful, youthful-looking appearance.
Containing an exceptional concentration of Cocoa Butter, The Queen Bee Solid Hand Cream Bar helps deliver intense nourishment to the skin, protecting your hands from dryness by strengthening the skin’s hydrolipidic barrier. Enriched with Coconut Oil and natural extracts of Sweet Orange, Lime, and Lemongrass essential oils, it provides lasting hydration and helps to soften and comfort the skin without leaving a greasy film.
The Queen Bee Solid Hand Cream Bar is an indulgent formula that helps moisturise, protect, and soothe your hands; forming a barrier against the wear and tear of the day, for deeper hydration, longer-lasting softness, and visibly beautiful skin.
- Powerfully potent nourishment in lightweight and convenient packaging
- The solid cream bar format beats the no liquid ban on flights!
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- 100% natural
- Definitely not tested on animals
- Sustainably sourced packaging
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- Artisanal craft for long-lasting quality guaranteed
Hand Cream Bar – 6.5cm in length, 4cm in width, 2cm in depth
Hand Cream Bar In Tin – 9.5cm in length, 6.0cm in width, 2.5cm in depth.
30 month used by date*
Ingredients and Benefits
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Beeswax for the protective barrier against the harmful effects of the environment. Helps reduce dryness by locking in moisture.
- Cocoa butter contains essential fatty acids that deeply moisturise and nourish skin cells while offering it protection from harsh environmental conditions, UV damage and free radicals.
- Coconut Oil sinks deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. It has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful skin.
- Sweet Orange Essential oils contain anti-inflammatories and antiseptic properties.
- Lemongrass oil that helps to soothe dryness, reducing the signs of premature ageing.
- Lime Oil contains high levels of limonene which is a natural antioxidant helping to remove free radicals that damage skin cells which helps reduce the signs of ageing such as sun spots, fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps firm the skin’s surface.
Components of Essential Oils:
* Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
How to use
Take the Queen Bee Solid Hand Cream Bar out of its luxury packaging, and gently rub over the surface of your palms and the backs of your hands, focusing on areas of dryness.
As you rub the cream into your skin, try applying a little pressure to warm the tissues beneath the skin surface and increase circulation. Enjoy the subtle, summary and sensual aroma on your skin.
If time allows, try giving yourself a little hand massage which is a quick relaxing way of improving finger and wrist motion, enhancing your circulation, and reducing hand muscle aches.