Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin that contributes to several functions in the body including energy metabolism.
Perhaps best known for its beauty supporting benefits, a daily dose of Solgar's Biotin 5000 mcg can help support healthy looking hair and skin. Although Biotin deficiency is rare it may result in thinning hair, brittle nails and a red scaly rash around the mouth and eyes. As the body doesn't make or store biotin, additionally, a daily dose of this B vitamin can help maintain the biotin levels your body needs
- Contributes to improvement of nails resistance
- Contributes to maintenance of normal skin
- Is necessary for healthy teeth, bones, hair and nails
- Contributes to maintain energy-yielding metabolism and general vitality
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
Bulking Agent: maltodextrin, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), D-biotin.
All products meet our industry recognized "Gold Standard" for excellence. Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of consumers recommend the brand.
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.