Protects against dampness that can lead to nappy rash
Soothing organic balm to protect against dampness that leads to nappy rash
- Gently protects and restores nappy area
- Soothes and relieves skin redness
- Repels water to protect against dampness
- Naturally rich in Omega-3&6 and soothing Zinc oxide
- 100% natural, certified organic goodness
- Suitable for sensitive skin prone to eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis
- 99% certified organic agricultural ingredients
- Concentrated formula: a little goes a long way
Chamomile, Calendula & Zinc oxide
How to use:
Apply Calming Nappy Cream sparingly to freshly washed and dried skin. Re-apply as often as necessary, and at each nappy change.
Best kept in a warm room for general use, as beeswax content may crystallise when exposed to extreme cold.
If crystallisation occurs (showing as small granules), place in a warm place for 24 hours and it will return to normal.
ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)*, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL*, ZINC OXIDE (NATURAL MINERAL), CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP) SEED OIL*, LECITHIN* (FROM SUNFLOWER OIL), CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (MARIGOLD) FLOWER EXTRACT*, AROMA [ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (ROMAN CHAMOMILE) FLOWER OIL*^], TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), GERANIOL*, CITRONELLOL*, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*. *99.7% CERTIFIED ORGANIC AGRICULTURAL INGREDIENTS ^FAIRLY TRADED (Period After Opening 6M)